Monday, June 7, 2010

ECLIPSE COUNTDOWN

Hi world,
Again, so very sorry that it has taken so long to post. School has been kinda weird. Plus I have had some physical health issues to take care of recently. Just got put on crutches for 6 weeks. I now have a little under 5 weeks left. But none the less I will get to the point of this post.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE!!! 23 DAYS LEFT!!!!
Who is ready for this? I know I am!!! I just watched the 2010 MTV Movie Awards last night. The Twilight Cast took everything last night, so congratulations to all of them. They also premiered an exclusive never before seen clip. OMG!!!! Edward is so HOT and so sweet. SPOLIERS AHEAD!!!! It's the scene in the parking lot at school between none other than Edward, Bella and Jacob after E & B return for Flordia were they visited Bella's mother. This also happens to be when Victoria creates a ruckus between the wolves and vampires.

I have every clips and music video related to Twilight saved on my computer. I watch them each and every day in honor of the countdown!!!!

Well I guess this is all for today. I am going to try and post every day between now and the premiere. I will definately be posting after the premiere so all my followers, if I even have any, can hear my review of the movie. Can't wait!!!!

For now good bye and ta, ta!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all things vampire! Just started a blog about my life and writing. I am currently writing a book about vampires. Only a few entires but would love for you to check it out aurora-and-i.blogspot.com. If you know of any other vampire or paranormal blogs let me know :)

    ReplyDelete