Friday, January 20, 2012

IM BACK ^_^

Well hello there to whoever is reading this. Its been quite a while since I've blog and courtesy of my bestie I am blogging again.

I think i will give my opinion on the new breaking dawn movie that came out last year. I for one am LOVING it. There were multiple parts that were good. My first favorite was the wedding. It is almost exactly how I pictured it from the book from the flowers to the using logs as aisle runners. My second favorite was the way they made Bella look like flipping hell during the pregnancy. They did the makeup on her amazingly well. The third thing ties in with my second favorite which is how they portrayed the birth scene. How they had everyone so panicked and serious. The fourth and finally thing is how they ended it. I think its the most perfect spot to end it where she opens her eyes for the first time. Its so creepy and it leaves such a perfect cliffhanger of starting with her first words and the intial meeting of Rennesme and finding out that Jacob has imprinted on her. I do pray as well as many other Twi-hards I will assume that the Twilight franchise better start Breaking Dawn Part 2 out with that scene. I dont know about you all out there but I know that I am uber excitied for the November 16th, 2012 premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Meanwhile I will stick to the new movies coming out with our favorite vampires and werewolves coming out and I hope you do to. I seriously recommend going and renting Abduction if you have not seen it with Taylor Lautner in it.

Well that is all for now my twi-hards. Until next time:

Goodbye and Ta-Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment