Friday, April 9, 2010

OFFICIAL CHARLOTTE TWILIGHT CONVENTION COUNTDOWN

Hi world,

So sorry that I have not posted since January. It's been a busy few months. Lots of crap has happened. But on to better things. hehehe.



I am starting to the official countdown to the Twilight Convention stop in Charlotte, NC.

21 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

I don't know if anyone who is going to be there is going to read this blog but I CANT WAIT for this convention. I have been looking forward to this since I found out about it last Novemeber.



Well, I hope everything is going well. I will start being better at posting now that is coming closer to convention time and the summer is also coming up very soon.


Goodbye and ta ta

1 comment:

  1. I'm a dude that really enjoyed the Twilight book series, and has seen both films in the theaters (I know right?!). I think the podcast "Imprint" (see iTunes) is what keeps me interested, because there's certainly no one nearby who wants to talk about Twilight with me.

    I've considered going to the convention (I live in Denver, NC), but simply don't know what I'd do there. I mean, sure, there's going to be 15,000 girls there (a big +!), but as far as Twilight goes, they want you to pay for autographs (something I consider to be disgusting). Not that I'd want the actor's autographs, but that seems to be the major focus... "Meet the stars of Twilight - and give them more of your money!".

    So, obviously I'm still undecided. I may be in the low percentage of male readers who like the series, but I don't care. I just want that convention ticket price to be worth it, and I haven't seen anything advertised that it really showing me that yet.

    ReplyDelete