Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 1

Well hi everyone. Just to let you all know I am very new at this whole blogging thing. I am not the greatest writer so do forgive me for that. I figure for my first post I will just write a little bit about myself so you can all get to know me. I am a college student in my senior year. I am into a lot of different things. I love football both professional (Pittsburg Steelers) and college (Michigan
State). I am a big NASCAR Sprint Cup Fan (Jeff Gordon). I love romance novels. For about a little over a year I have become a big fan of vampires which I will go into detail later on about. I love all the new series. For right now I will just give you my basic love of vampires. For the Twilight Saga I am definately Team Edward, with The Vampire Diaries I am Team Stefan and with True Blood I am Team Bill. But I digress we will cover my slight obsession with vampires later on. Well this is all I can think of to write on my initial blog. I hope you all like my opening blog, and if anyone has any reccomendations on what to write or any writing tips in general I would greatly appreciate it. I shall sign off for now.

Goodbye and Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment